Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cruisin' through my Quest

I am doing a little better in second life as I just finished quest #3. Not sure where quest 2 went but this was next in line.  I still have some issues with running into walls and getting stuck in doorways but I am getting better. I am not sure if it is a computer thing or if the problem lies between the keyboard and the chair but it is kind of fun to play in this world. I am a little more at ease when I know that no one else is watching, I can look stupid running into walls and no one but me knows. Although I have been know to walk into walls in the real world so I think maybe this is just a character trait. Sorry no pictures, I got so wrapped up in reading all the signs and doing the activities I forgot to try and get pictures to share here. I am a little bit slow in learning this kind of thing but I will get there, I just take the scenic route.

1 comment:

  1. I understand your not having photos this time, but let's try to get some photos next time. Keep going.
    Z

    ReplyDelete