Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Aha 4-6-11

Class was a lot of fun on Monday night. I enjoyed all the Save The World presentations. It was incredible all the directions that the groups went with the idea. There was everything from the crazy plot to take over the world, magic seeds that grow magic trees that will produce food, shoes, clothing and many other needs, carbon foot print counters, the star wars related presentation which I can't rememeber and of course the most creative and only actual use of the stickers, the SunSpots super solar cells. Ok so I am a little biased in my opinion. I was amazed at the ideas that came from one little page of stickers, even when I posted on facebook and asked for suggestions I got such a vast array of ideas all of which were awesome. I would love to have the opportunity to use a project like this in a junior high technology class, they would have so much fun with this and it would be such a new concept to have so few guidelines. Middle school aged kids have such great creative minds that the chance to let them run free would be very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment