Thursday, April 14, 2011

you want to watch something silly you have to watch Shaun the Sheep. He is awesome
I love cartoons and this one is one of my current favorites. It is completely clean and child safe, I first saw it on the Disney channel and my four year old loves it, even if she doesn't get all the humor.


I also love old Bugs Bunny cartoons, they are so politically incorrect that they are funny.  This one is one of my all time favorites.
I looked forward to watching cartoons on Saturday mornings when I was a kid. Now they say all the ones I watched are too violent. But when I watch cartoons with my daughter now they are awful. They are not funny, they aren't fun in any way and they have way too adult themes to them. Why do they insist on making cartoons that are for teenagers instead of for little kids.

This one is very teenaged themed and is is on during the time that is slotted for little kids. The creators of kids shows need to do a better job of making kid approriate programming. That is why I really try to keep Amelia on PBS. This one is surprisingly from Disney.Catoons are a great stress reliever, that is what got me watching them today and I thought I would share them with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment