Wednesday, February 23, 2011

cool site to create on

http://sketch.odopod.com/
This is an awesome site if you like to doodle and sketch.  It is amazing what some people have created. I spend about 20 minutes playing with it and sketching.  If you want to save you have to have an account.  I didn't go that far because then I know that I would be on there all the time. I would like to see what some of my students could do on a site like this. I suppose that is the art teacher training coming out in me, but creative outlets seem be becoming rather rare in schools.  As we push for higher accademic standards we are getting rid of the creative elements of education. We expect teachers to incorporate creative art elements into the classwork but do not give them any training on how to do this. I will get down off my soap box now. Have fun with this site I had a great time playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment