Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Visual Literacy Links

http://www.zardec.net.au/keith/visual.htm
http://www.zardec.net.au/keith/index.html

These were a couple of site I found that give some really great ideas of how to incorporate technology into the classroom.  The digital camera ideas are awesome.  He has some ideas that I hadn't ever considered. If you are going to be a classroom teacher you could ask family and friends to donate their old digital cameras when they upgrade.  For the classroom purposes most older cameras still offer enough functions to serve their purpose and you have nothing invested so if they become damaged you are out very little. Taking photos is something most kids love to do and it makes them look at the world through a different perspective. I have these sites bookmarked on my computer and plan to find a way to use at least one of the ideas in my second grade reading class yet this year. If I get it done before class ends I will post the results of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment